WR4U210 Economic Wax/Resin is a highly resistant and low print energy wax resin quality for you.
WR4U210 Economic Wax/Resin is a highly resistant and low print energy wax resin quality for you, specially designed for printing labels for wax/resin applications which can be used on all flat-head printers. These thermal transfer ribbons are widely used when you need to print, for example, a smooth material such as plastic labels, tag labels, etc., but also works well when printed on paper and is a highly smudge and scratch resistant thermal transfer ribbon.
- Excellent print quality, excellent blackness and high definition on all kinds of substrates, including vellum and smooth surfaces.
- Low print energy
- Anti-static formula and specially formulated backcoat protects the printhead
- Extremely scratch resistant, very good smudge resistance
- This wax/resin thermal transfer ribbon prints on a broad range of substrates
- Labels for nursery applications, shipping, retail, but also applications like storage, tags and food contact.
RECOMMENDED LABEL STOCK
- (un)coated tag, label stock and glossy papers
- Other synthetic films, like PE and PP
Prints from this very economical Wax/Resin thermal transfer ribbons are suitable for many conceivable surfaces, including rough and smooth surfaces. No concessions are made regarding the quality and abrasion resistance of the print.
For more information, quotes or requests, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +31 (0)78 693 2000