SATO1 recently introduced its new CL6NX Plus printer. A big step forward in high-resolution large format printing. The printer is ideal for applications such as pallet labelling where quality, accuracy and speed are essential.
According to Laurent Lassus at SATO, “businesses are increasingly harnessing the power of data to underpin traceability, enhance productivity and improve customer satisfaction, and the rise of IoT continues to drive transformation across many industries, including retail, automotive, manufacturing and transport and logistics. In response, SATO has created the CL6NX Plus to provide businesses with the on-site service they need to boost their efficiency significantly.”
- Quick printing speeds of 10 IPS (inch per second) at a resolution of 305dpi
- Built-in 3rd party emulation software for easy integration into existing workflows
- Built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) capabilities
- Intelligent print-head, SATO RFID Analyze and higher printing precision
The new CL6NX Plus brings practicality and value to each stage of the supply chain, offering real-time efficiency gains. It comes with built-in SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing). This powerful onboard intelligence enables customization of the printer operations and is also compatible with SATO Online Services, PDF Direct Print, SATO App Storage and SOTI Connect2.
Online shop: buy Sato CL6NX Plus, EU power cable
Online shop: buy Sato CL6NX Plus, UK power cable
- SATO is a registered trademark of SATO Holdings Corporation and its subsidiaries in Japan, the U.S. and other countries.
- SOTI is a registered trademark of SOTI Inc. in the United States and in other jurisdictions.