Today, SATO1 introduced its new CL6NX Plus printer – a big step forward in high-resolution large format printing. The printer is ideal for applications such as pallet labelling where quality, accuracy and speed are essential.
Laurent Lassus at SATO said: “Businesses are increasingly harnessing the power of data to underpin traceability, enhance productivity and improve customer satisfaction, and the rise of IoT continues to drive transformation across many industries, including retail, automotive, manufacturing and transport and logistics. In response, SATO has created the CL6NX Plus to provide businesses with the on-site service they need to boost their efficiency significantly.”
- Quick printing speeds of 10 ips at a resolution of 305dpi for high quality label production
- Built-in 3rd party emulation software for easy integration into existing workflows without disruption
- Built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) capabilities boosts track and trace efficiency
- Intelligent print-head, SATO RFID Analyze and higher printing precision
The new CL6NX Plus brings practicality and value to each stage of the supply chain, offering real-time efficiency gains. It comes with built-in SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing). This powerful onboard intelligence enables customization of the printer operations and is also compatible with SATO Online Services, PDF Direct Print, SATO App Storage and SOTI Connect2.
The CL6NX Plus is available now from TTR Euroworks.
- SATO is a registered trademark of SATO Holdings Corporation and its subsidiaries in Japan, the U.S. and other countries.
- SOTI is a registered trademark of SOTI Inc. in the United States and in other jurisdictions.